View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 08:44 AM   #46
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with all that Carlisle will be some kind of improvement...even IF (which I doubt) its just a "breath of fresh air" improvement. But I agree with thiggy when he admits that he believes this team needed/needs some on court adjustments as well as the significant sideline adjustment they received.

Then again, it would have been nice seeing Damp play more than 24 min per last season as the only legit center on the team and it will be nice to see what Diop brings playing along side Kidd. Those will be some actual on the court "talent" upgrades I expect to see from last year's team.

*I take partial credit for C coming back...I told him I was a mod now and if he didn't bring that basketball mind back home more often...I would ban him for several lifetimes.*

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 08-26-2008 at 08:46 AM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote