View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 12:02 AM   #6
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
That's an excellent question, and I'm glad you asked it. This fringe kook is miles from "prototypical" of either party. From your question, I gather that you are willing to assign ridiculous, "fringe kook" prototypes to one party or the other.
yeah, but I'd bet the fringe kook in this thread has ideas that are dreamed of by more democrats than say, the racists have ideas that are dreamed of by republicans. There are, of course, fringe kooks on the right (I'm talking about a couple people on this board) that spout out all kinds of ridiculousness that is only dreamed about by most republicans.

But as for this thread, even though this probably won't pass, it marks a pretty ugly asymptote that "the left" want to work toward.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote