View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 01:46 PM   #37
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
and the post office has traditionally been self sufficient... but it has traditionally subsidized expensive first class mail (your pick up at my door and deliver it to Northern Alaska for 42 cents) by charging higher than cost for bulk mailings.
I don't understand what you are saying - that they use profits from one service to reduce the price of another? Isn't that how a lot of businesses stay profitable?

Quote:
Also.. am I the only one that thinks the public school that educates my children is damn awesome?
I think you would be in the minority, nationwide

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 08-28-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote