View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 07:38 PM   #2
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

The west. This looks about right. The Spurs i keep thinking as they age, they will drop down some but they always prove me wrong, so are they better or about 5th? Not sure but i keep thinking what they have here. Suns are a good regular season team. I think the top 5 are so strong that the Suns would have to puch to break that top 5 and if anything ever happens to Nash, they drop but he seems like an iron man.

This is where it gets sticky. I do see us 7th now but the scarry thing is 7th thru 10th is close and maybe even thru 11th. No room for mistakes between these teams and we happen to be 7th. We have to play big and solid this year to make the playoffs. With a hurt Nash or Phx mishaps, then they could get in that 7th thru 11th with us. I agree with this prediction or very close on all these.

These teams are real mysteries on how they do. Clips, Nugs, Blazers(talented but young), Warriors and maybe the Timbers but they are probably to young to make much noise. Giving away Camby could have been costly to the Nuggs.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote