View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 01:48 PM   #13
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack
Because the Rockets usually own the Hornets (and I say we're better on paper), I would put the Rockets at #2 ahead of New Orleans and the Rockets winning the Southwest Division.

LOL, how can you say this? The Rockets were better than the Mavs last year, without a strong acquisition like Ron Artest. With who we have now, and who the Mavs have, there is no where the Mavs finish better than 5th. I say the Mavs will land in the 6th or 7th spot.
Because for the Rockets to finish up 2nd or 3rd even with addition of Ron things will have to go real smooth. And we know T Mac and Yao have had trouble staying on the court. I actually liked the Rockets before the Ron trade...I still like T Mac...but things still have to go perfect for them. I say The Lakers get the #1 spot..and Utah gets the 2 or 3...other then that its all a guessing game and So I think The Mavs will ladn anywhere between 4 and 7...

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote