View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 05:23 PM   #4
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics Nike. I was on the West side on the 50. You might have been on the jumbotron at one point (I wouldn't know cause I don't know what you look like), because AJ and the rows behind him were on there for a few seconds.

I agree with most of what you said, except the remark about the D-line. The pressure was actually decent, but the coverage downfield was so bad that they didn't get any sacks because Smith -- who has a very quick release -- always managed to find an open guy before he got hit.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote