View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 02:19 PM   #33
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne
I did not write the text to the video. I simply wanted to show the video.
oh, I see, you didn't write it, you just posted it, knowing that it contained the text.

I can hear you saying "I don't really endorse Hitler, I just distributed Mein Kampf because I liked the art work on the cover..."

Quote:
The video clearly shows how she responds by saying "...we think the price was worth it".
it was parsed! we don't know what context she said it, or even if she was referencing the loss of lives at all.

what a tool...

Quote:
Your little smear attack against me won't change that fact. If you can't make the difference between propaganda and information then that's your problem, because you wouldn't be able to read the newspapers anymore.
it is indeed "propaganda", it is NOT 'information", and if you believe this is a "smear attack" you don't understand the difference between truth and fiction.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote