View Single Post
Old 09-19-2002, 09:10 PM   #21
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

<< but do i think cuban missed out on some other key FA's. yes, i think he did. but i'm not going to rehash my previous posts as you'll probably think i'm getting too psyched about this again. >>

Pablam... There have been no free agents anywhere close to rashard. I guess we could have had buckner for 3million a year. Cuban waiting instead of jumping the gun like the impatient fans wanted him to do has probably reduced greatly eddies, wangs and any elses contract who we decide to bring in.

There have been and ARE no free agents who will make much difference at all. There just is no way that the 9th or 10th player on the bench will make much of a difference.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote