View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 09:30 PM   #13
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Out of those on your list, I would probably choose Purdue. I had a friend that went there for one semester. She said she liked it, but transferred to A&M to get closer to home. It's a very well-respected school, probably the most well-respected on that list.

Depending on what your specific interests are, one of the Calstate campuses might be nice, because the weather is nice virtually year-round, and they're mostly pretty places. I don't know much about the schools, though. I had a friend that went to CSU-East Bay, but we haven't spoken in a few years.

(on a side note, I'm doing the whole exchange student thing, too, this semester - I leave for the University of Edinburgh on Friday - eek)