View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 12:25 AM   #22
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I'm not all that sold on Purdue as an option, especially when we are talking about the School of Management. I say go to Tech if you want to enjoy the most beautiful women this side of Germany. If you want to see some pretty landscapes, go to one of the California schools (as close to the coast as you can get).
My wife attended Tech for her freshman year only, and informs me that Tech is full of nothing but (manly) lesbian engineering students.

If you're looking for atmosphere, that San Diego State is the way to go. San Diego is easily one of the best places to live in the USA. It's gorgeous there.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 09-08-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote