View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 10:19 AM   #321
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

trippy...this dude nails it.

Quote:
the left is convulsing and gnashing their teeth. How could we have allowed ourselves to so demean Sarah Palin as to turn her home-run speech into a genuine star-making speech by lowering expectations so much through our derision!?!

How could you have done that, you ask. That's not the right question. The right question is Is it even possible for you to avoid doing that?, because you do every. Single. God. Damn. Election. Cycle.

It works in my favor, and yet I'm still horrified to see you doing it every time.

Have you ever done anything else? Are you capable of doing anything differently? Even as conservatives snicker at you and tell you to your smug fat faces that you're making a gross strategic error, you continue doing so just the same!
I've been trying to articulate this thing about the palin pick....something like: 'the more the Dems attack her the more popular she will be, and the Dems are congenitally incapable of not attacking her.'

It is the smugness of the Dems that is so widely and wildly hated, and no one brings out the smugness of the Dems like a creationist gun toting make up and heels wearing pro-lifer mommy of five.

As Spoon sez...

Quote:
you got no time for the messenger
no regard for the thing that you don't understand
you got not fear of the underdog
that's why you will not survive.