View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 02:05 PM   #322
aquaadverse

aquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to all

"It is the smugness of the Dems that is so widely and wildly hated, and no one brings out the smugness of the Dems like a creationist gun toting make up and heels wearing pro-lifer mommy of five."

It's amazing how tone deaf the Dems are. Apparently there isn't any set number of blown elections that disqualifies them from leaderships roles in campaigns. I'm registered Independent, never voted straight ticket in my life. I've voted both parties for President. I held my nose and voted for Bush last time, and will vote Repug this time as well, reluctantly.

You would think the only Dem Presidents in the last 40 years being mostly centrists would have sunk in by now.

Why the hell would you put Dean, and his predecessor McAuliffe, as the face of the Party? The really sad part is, after every big loss they say it was because they failed to get the message out to the people. It's like my wife who thinks I don't agree with her because I don't get what she's saying, The idea I might understand, and just think she is wrong is totally alien to her. She can't understand my motives and has to predict behavior. Good luck with that formula for success.

Palin wasn't chosen to try to scoop up disillusioned members from the cult of Shrillery, It was to shore up far Right support and take Big Mo' from Obama. This whole McSame movement isn't going to work, it will probably backfire. The fightin' Chipmunk is going to do well in the debates and Palin might be the kick in the nuts to finish him. Want to bet if Obama does lose, his staff will be right back in 2012?
aquaadverse is offline   Reply With Quote