View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 02:15 PM   #30
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it classy liberals. Keep up those classy associations Barry.

From Randi Rhodes
Quote:
She’s the woman who shows up at the kid’s birthday party and starts opining about everything from politics to lawn care. This is the woman that knows it all. Will shout you down, will get revenge on you. That’s who she is.

She’s friends with all the teenage boys. You have to say no when your kids say, ‘can we sleep over at the Palin’s? No! NO!’
Who is Randi Rhodes...why she's right there on Barack Hussein Obama's website.
http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/4r2cc
Quote:
The Details
SOLD OUT: An Evening with Randi Rhodes (Obama supporter) (Meeting)
*To folks wondering the Obama campaign was somehow affiliated with this event, please know that it was in no way sanctioned, authorized, or endorsed by the Obama for America campaign. This was a fundraiser put together by a San Francisco radio station (you can see their explanation of the event here www.green360.com). This website is one of hundreds of thousands of user-generated websites you can make on My.BarackObama.com.*

NOTE: GREEN 960'S WEBSITE SAYS THE EVENT IS SOLD OUT. PERHAPS THERE WILL BE NO-SHOWs AT THE DOOR, BUT FYI SO NO ONE IS DISAPPOINTED. I DO NOT CONTROL TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT. THIS IS GREEN 960'S EVENT.

Come join other Bay Area Obama supporters for an evening with Air America host Randi Rhodes!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote