View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 07:04 PM   #189
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
you know i generally agree with this but if they called the play correctly the chargers would have won. that is by definition robbing the chargers of a win.
Exactly. The game was done after the fumble. Literally. There was what? 24 seconds left? The game was over after the fumble. I have no problem with refs missing calls and ending up in losses. It happens. But something like that where they acknowledge its a fumble just seconds after it occured then give them the ball where the fumble occured and still give them the ball? I still don't get the logic behind giving the ball. I'm hearing Collinsworth explain it and apparently there's this new bogus rule.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote