View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 07:21 PM   #198
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman
Oh please. The Chargers didn't stop them at the 10. It was a freak play. Unelss you guys whole-heartedly believe the Seahawks beat the Cowboys in the 2006-2007 playoffs.

It was whistled and ruled an incomplete pass ON THE FIELD. If the Chargers go and take that back for a touchdown it would be unfair for the Broncos because they believed the play was dead. Even if they review the play, they cannot reverse it because they whistled it dead BEFORE anyone recovered it and it wouldn't be fair to either team regardless who recovered it.
Yea they did beat the Cowboys. If they wanted to they could've just let Romo run in it for a touchdown but instead they tripped him up before he could.

But see I didn't know they ruled it incomplete pass. I missed that part. I thought they ruled it a fumble and just whistled to stop play. I didn't know they made a bad call. Still though wasn't the play reviewed? How was it not overturned?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote