View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 07:22 PM   #199
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
no one actually stopped playing. i know that rule but its bogus unless people actually stop playing. and on a close play, the ref shouldnt blow the whistle for precisely that reason.
Then you turn it into a judgement call which we all know always work out perfectly well and dandy..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
But see I didn't know they ruled it incomplete pass. I missed that part. I thought they ruled it a fumble and just whistled to stop play. I didn't know they made a bad call. Still though wasn't the play reviewed? How was it not overturned?
Because if it was ruled dead and the the recovering team (Broncos or Chargers) return it for a touchdown or major yardage, it's unfair for the other team because they thought the play was ruled dead and stopped playing.

Last edited by Caseman; 09-14-2008 at 07:24 PM.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote