View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 11:54 PM   #155
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
That's what I meant chum... that Obama has peaked. He finally looked vulnerable.
Yeah, I don't think there is any doubt he has already seen his peak. By June or so that peak had come and gone. But...he didn't peak like a flash in a pan for one short week or two, and then have to try to keep it up for seven more.

Palin certainly energized the base. But the enthusiasm she brought in the wake of her selection won't last all the way to the election, in my opinion.

Eventually folks will realize that she isn't actually at the top of the ticket, and the race will get down to Obama vs. McCain, like it always has been.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote