View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 10:15 AM   #9
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn
As I said, the civil rights of the unborn will be the last great civil rights battle. Amazing that even the born alive don't get civil rights and would not be a person per Obama (and Mavdog who views the born as not having civil rights and not being a person until their parents are holding a birth certificate).
I am beginning to come around to the Mavdog way of thinking. I have 6 kids and three of them are teenagers, so my vote is a voters registration card instead of a birth certificate.

Once they turn 18 (and get a job and out of the house) -- no more abortion of them.

We could then argue about whether the ones that stay at home living with mom and dad should be eligible to be aborted even though they have passed man's date of decision.

What's the difference? They are alive at conception and it is (wo)man's date to decide when they die according to the US government (Roe V Wade).

Hitler thought that the infirm should go as well. Then the Jews. The aged. We might as well keep our stupidity going. Pick a race that should die, and maybe an eye color.

It all comes from the same place -- and it starts with SELF.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote