View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 02:25 PM   #21
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
No it isn't just about morality -- it is about a life.

Who determines when we can take a life? Apparently you believe the government does. I don't believe that. If you lived in Germany during WWII you would be killing Jews! I know you would because you don't believe in life. The government said it was fine, so it was fine. If you lived in the US - South during slavery -- you would have slaves and would have treated them like animals -- I know because you don't believe in life.

Your thought process is locked into SELF gratification and doing what man wants to do.

Let's face one fact -- IF their is a God he darned sure doesn't respect man or man's ways. Why should he? He might let us have plenty of rope to hang ourselves, but he knows that we don't have any control over him -- but he does over us. Think about it.

I am quite familiar with the psychosis of Augustinian thought in relation to how dirty, wretched and terrible the "SELF" is. The cognitive dissonance required to literalize the stolen mythologies and pagan beliefs co-opted by the monotheistic death cults seems to be tied to (or crucified upon) that central theme.

For the record, I never plan on having an abortion being that I am male, and I have yet to need such services for a partner because I know how to pull out. If I were to father a child, I would want to raise him/her because I value all life.

Your comments in reference to me killing Jews renders whatever logic you were planning to pull out of your bag pretty worthless. It is the "religious right" who is currently supporting genocide RIGHT THIS MOMENT in Iraq and Afghanistan. If you, defender of big baby Jesus riding in the clouds on the back of a unicorn, do not defend ALL life, even when in possession of a little more skin pigmentation, then you are a hypocrite.

If you do value ALL life, then please direct me to some quotes here where you blasted the president for killing MILLIONS of civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan. Take your time. I think you'll have to look a while.

ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote