View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 06:32 PM   #25
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Like I said Kidd def. is, Jet could go wither way. But I just notice an interesting thin. J.R. Smith isnt on there?? I know most people dont think of him as top 50 and I dont necessarily either. But I am using to to prove a point. The guy is a better player then several people on there and soo this list is basically not valid..because its hard to rate that many players and once you do soo many of them can be moved around. So this thread become kinda usless...unless you arguing underdog who seems to think that JET just suks that bad all though hes been there for us year after year...

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote