View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 02:08 PM   #429
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default (no, I’m not in the d-m.com league)

My trade went through!

Moss/LDWhite/Holt/GinnJr

for

McFadden/Jennings/Fitzgerald/FELIX JONES!!! (I got my Cowboy like Jerry got his Razorback!)

I had a great draft, but I’ve made some other good trades and had some dumb luck on the waiver wire… I traded Patrick Crayton for Shockey to a guy who got screwed in his autodraft by getting too many TEs and only 2 crappy WRs (Crayton is sadly still his #1) and acquired Cooley off the waiver wire from another guy who had the SAME thing happen to him [between the two of them, they still have Witten, Clark, Gates and Gonzales at TE – the autodraft sucks!]… I also got Chambers off the wire (somebody foolishly dumped him after a mediocre week 1 performance) and picked up Cassell and Buffalo’s defense (had San Diego’s…)

I’m soooo friggin’ stacked now!

16 players (9 starters, 7 bench) - 1 QB, 2 RBs, 1 Flex, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 K

QBs:: Brees / Garrard / Cassell
RBs:: Gore / Forte / McFadden / can’t spell FELIX without “flex” / K.Smith
WRs:: Marshall / Chambers / Jennings / Fitzgerald
TEs:: Shockey / Cooley
D/ST:: Buffalo
K:: Kaeding (SD)

Yeah, I know I have “too much” depth, but it’s a long season – injuries happen (and now I won’t have to trade low or pray to the waiver wire gods when it does)… The only thing I have to worry about now is playing the right guy in the right matchup, which is exactly the kind of “problem” I was looking for…

I totally fleeced this guy [and HE’S the one who proposed the trade!]

He has waaaay too much faith in Cassell/Moss…

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 09-18-2008 at 02:11 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote