View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 09:07 AM   #84
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog
oh, so a comedian making jokes about palin is out of bounds, but defaming woody allen by making false claims about "screwing his 14 year old daughter" is ok.

"best known for divorcing his daughter's mother"? you mean like the republican candidate for pres who must also be "best known for divorcing his daughter's mother"?

don't know about you, but woody allen is best known to me by his 3 academy awards, his 18 academy award nominations,and dozens of other awards for his woks.

wow. I'd say what a joke, but it's not funny. it's ridiculous
Not according to his son.

Quote:
Woody Allen's son has slammed his father - saying he can never forgive him for marrying his own adopted daughter.

Seamus Farrow has branded the film director "immoral" after he married Soon-Yi Previn, who Allen's ex-lover, Mia Farrow, adopted when she was seven years old.

Seamus, Allen's only biological son with Mia, said: "He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression. I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent."

Allen, who is 35 years older than Soon-Yi, justifies his relationship with his young wife on the grounds that she is not his real daughter.

But Seamus, 18, has blasted that justification, saying that it is an "insult" to other children who have been adopted.

He said: "I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children."

Mia adopted Soon-Yi with ex-husband Andre Previn in 1980 but they split soon after and Mia began her relationship with Allen.

However, they broke-up in 1992 when she found nude photographs of Soon-Yi, then 19, on the mantelpiece of Allen's Manhattan apartment.

Mia has never forgiven Allen for the affair, once saying: "It was such a sense of betrayal. Soon-Yi was a kid on the streets of Korea. She was seven when Woody met her."

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote