View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 02:05 PM   #73
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
wow, flac, 1 show in and you are already complaining that the story behind the tease hasn't been revealed? You and your wife should just switch over to Dancing With the Stars. You always know what's gonna happen there. Someone will get injured, Tom will make an old man joke about the old man, and that other brit will act all flamy. And there's probably about an 80% chance that either Brooke Burke or Warren Sapp will have a wardrobe malfunction. Heroes is for actually finding stuff out on a pace.

For what it's worth, I'm saying the new Ali Larter character is the 3rd member of a set of triplets. THere were twins, 1 died, and the other absorbed her. Now the new one will have absorbed both the others.

I will say one thing in defense to this. It gets really irritating and redundant when post #43-72 and half of the entire thread so far consist of people whining/complaining/moaning/nit-picking at the same things that's been going on since the 1st season instead of actually talking about what's going on and/or what they think is going to happen later in the show. To the people that's been whining, they can't deny that this is one of the more entertaining shows on television. And if you're getting sidetracked by silly little small things show after show, you don't have to keep repeating them show after show, because it's probably not going to change.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote