View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 06:31 PM   #5
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk
Do you think so ? It depends on some states. Whole world knows this. Tell me how Obama will succeed in Ind, Mich Ohi, and so on... ? And Florida.... ?
Democrats could win KS if the republican candidat was non-circumcised, gay, divorced, communist, transvestite jew. Sure, but it doesn´t matter.

Change: Obama changes nothing. He wants to be president. Thats Ok. But he will not bring the great change.

Obama has many ways to win, McSame doesn't. Mac must carry FL, OH and he loses if he loses either state. He can still lose if he wins both Oh and Fl. If Big Mac wins Fl & Oh then he must either win Pa for a win or he must win Oh, Fl and almost carry every swing state out there and he can't do it.

I have said Oh and Fl is very close. These are two states Big mac can't lose and Obama is way to close here. In the last two weeks watch where Bill Clinton will be, Fl, Oh, Pa and Nv. It is a possibility the democrats send him to ark but i wouldn't count on that state. In never goes dem and hasn't in i forget how many years, almost never. It is in play this year for several reasons and Obama has a shot at this state. Obama is closing in on NC and Va. Pulling away in ia, nm and stretching out in co. It doesn't look good for Big Mac. Everything must break right for Mac to win.

I'll give you a lil inside secret, when Bush beat Kerry in Fl and even before this, Bush beat Gore. The dems was suppose to go on a push in fl on signing voters up but they did not after Gore. They did after the Gore defeat. It is big Clinton supporters in Fl. Bill and Hillary will be there alot as well will Obama. Latino and young voters will come out. It's also alot of NY'ers in FL that vote in FL. I feel the dem push from 4 years ago, plus other things i mentioned will make this very close. It can go either way. Mac should get alot of retiree votes and it is alot of retired people in FL but this is also the vote Bill and Hillary are trying to work on. You should see a huge latino turn out this time. It has been alot of money spent trying to flip Fl. Republicans have spent alot of money and time trying to flip Pa also. This was why Biden or Hillary had to be vice. To bring Pa on home.

No democrat will win Kansas. Mac will landslide Kansas. Oh is interesting and again the Clintons and Biden is important with Obama. It's to close to call and Mac or Obama can win here and it be no upset or surprise. States that the dems have made huge register voter turn out and swamped the republicans in are va(remember Webb had no shot at Allen, he was the next guy the republicans was running for pres). Webb done something very few have in history. Webb will probably never be anything big again in politics for name calling and getting beat in a race where it was close to almost impossible on getting beat. It was luck involved in Webb beating him but also Va is getting bluer and Va was a red state. I said was. The dems have turned out registering people in va, nv, fl, and i am not sure but maybe oh and nc was mentioned also. I totally forget on co and maybe this is the reason on co also but not sure.

If Big Mac loses any of these states i predict he loses. FL, OH, NC, VA, IN. If he loses a combo of Co & NV, also say Mac loses. If Big Mac wins nh it stings. Big Mac has to win Pa and he wins. Big Mac won't win Pa. It is close but right now the 10% undecided in Pa are from Southwest Pa and are Democrats. They are huge Clinton supporters and it has been some to say well if they haven't made their mind up, then McCain will win Pa. I say that is wrong. They are democrats and i feel Bill and Hillary can help bring them home and with Biden. You have to remind them, do you want 5.00 a gallon gas prices, less jobs, more borrowing money from china and selling your bankrupted bussinesses to China, how about more conflicts in the middle east and us jumping head first in on them. You just have to remind them of the big spending bankrupting republicans that live off credit cards. I feel the democrats of Pa will make the right decision. This is Big Macs way to victory and if he can hold those big states i mention.

The other way Mac can win is hold and then run most all the swing states. Maybe losing one or two small ones. He is having to hold to many places and the dems have them fighting in to many fronts and as you see the dems are starting to push thru this week. Many states are done and it is many i can already tell you who won in, Mac or Obama, they are thru. Mo and Wv is not out of the woods for Big Mac but Obama must atleast make a visit to Wv.

In the end you will see that the Clintons carry a bigger stick than Dick Cheney, The Bushies, Joe Libberman, Bay Buchanan, Pat Buchanan and as far as that goes people will trust Obama over Big Mac on the economy. What is happening now in the economy is no surprise at all as i have been saying this would happen. Guess what? It's gonna get even worse. The economy will trump Grahmn, Bush, Cheney, Rove, McCain and the cons trying to sell the American public that times are good and we are a bunch of cry babies. Times are not good in the economic sector. You know, the sector that what a republican stands for or suppose to, is less taxes, less gov in business, when they are buying out 700 billon dollars worth of faied bussiness co's and charging the tax payers. Oh Janett Reno has told you to get out of debt and trust me, this is not the last you heard of it. You also better remember this, just because they are going to try to bankrupt social security, and raid the federal reserve and your tax dollars, when you start to say well i want some of that money because i am in debt also. They will tell you, to bad, get over it, give us your car and house and you hit the road. You better get out of debt because it won't be any hand outs unless you own a big firm. This is not for the lil man.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote