View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 06:48 PM   #473
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

In my last post, i need to correct, the dems made a big push in fl after the kerry defeat. The dems have been in fl for 4 years. If Hillary had been the nominee, she would have won Fl. The dems still feel they can but now is harder.

I mention also, Allen from Va won't be much ever again in politics and has made Jim Webb's stock rise alot.

It is so bad now you can't get many republicans to say i voted for George W Bush. You can't get many to say i am republican. You can't get many to even admit we are in hard times and trying to put blinders over the publics eyes and pretending we are in good shape. Chris Mathews who i feel is a republican, has been upset interviewing republicans and can't even get them to admit to taking any blame, that they won't say who they votted for in the last Kerry/Bush election, or not answering questions he directs to them. Then it was total shock for W to ever admit we could be getting in bad shape unless we borrowed 700 more billion. He did this on national tv and was maybe the first time in almost 8 years. People do not believe Phil Graham, when he says we are in good times and who don't believe it are cry babies. How old is Graham? Could he be older than McSame? These people need to wake up.

Selling out to China is not the answer. Us being slaves to China and Saudi is not the answer. Giving our businesses and land to China is not the answer. Selling wall street to China and then borrowing money to pay back China for buying our wall street bussinesses is not the answer. All these republicans that are in love with China and Saudi, one day is really going to regret it.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote