View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 08:30 PM   #477
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

McCain Team Blasts Poll Showing Obama Leading

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnews/20080...ngobamaleading

I agree with alot of this. The race is close and even if it is 5 to 7 points one way or the other at election day, it is still close and no one knows. I am just saying in the end as the country is split close half and half, it will be several factors. That is the unlikely's and i feel unlikely's favor Obama. One unlikely that could help McCain is Hillary women voters, if they could peal enough of them away. I just don't think they can peal enough of them with palin or in numbers that the dems have registered and the "unlikely" voters that will turn out for Obama.

As far as polls, it is fun to watch and keep up with but the polls after these debates is a better place knowing where we stand. One day Obama is up and the next McCain, back and forth. This is also why this race can't be predicted. If Mac loses FL and Oh, it would be a landslide for Obama or a big margin. If Mac wins Oh and FL, no matter what Obama does, it will be close and even if Obama wins and i feel he will, he won't run off and leave Mac. I do not believe it will be a clear cut victory for either on FL, OH, NC, maybe Co, NV, Va, In, Wv, possibly Pa.

This is why McCain doesn't need to go InSane in the Membrane with the hail mary's. Keep er close and anything can happen election night. If these "unlikely" voters do not come out, Big Mac can win and will if it's close but again i feel Big Mac can thank his biggest buddy George W Bush that alot of "unlikely's" are comming out to vote just because of a man named W.

W has been a thorn in Big Mac's side for awhile.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote