View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 09:44 PM   #509
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

New polls out. Chuck Todd told on MSNBC of differ swing states and put Pa, FL and OH all for Big Mac and he did this just for showing the difficult ways that Mac has to win. Anyway, he gave Mac Pa, Fl and Oh and Big Mac could still lose. I feel Obama has a good shot at either FL or OH and i feel he will win PA. On the above where Todd mentions this, Obama would still have to win some states like Co, Nv, NC and Va. He said that Fl, Nv, Va and nc are growth states. People moving in them and younger people. We already know it is alot of seniors in FL and this might help Big Mac also. NC and Va just doesn't vote dem and In hasn't in many, many years and Obama is close even in IN. Alot of pressure on Baracuda Thursday night to try to get these polls swinging back to Big Mac....

I also check polls on Real Clear Politics(polls), a republican site.

The new ABC/Washington Post poll shows Barack Obama leading John McCain 50%-46%, with a ±3% margin of error.

OH-Sep 30 InsiderAdvantage Obama (D) 47%, McCain (R) 45%

OHIO (SurveyUSA): McCain - 49%, Obama - 48%

VA-Sep 30 InsiderAdvantage Obama (D) 51%, McCain (R) 45%

PA-Sep 30 Muhlenberg Obama (D) 49%, McCain (R) 41%

AZ-Sep 30 Rasmussen McCain (R) 59%, Obama (D) 38%

IN-Sep 30 SurveyUSAMcCain (R) 48%, Obama (D) 45%

FLORIDA (PPP-D) Obama - 49%, McCain - 46%

GEORGIA (SurveyUSA): McCain - 52%, Obama - 44%, Others - 2%

It also had one in NJ where Obama was up about 10 points. Obama and his camp said GA could come into play. GA is a huge red state. Maybe they were just saying this awhile back to get Mac to spend more money here and i think Barr is from here. If Obama could cose here within 5 and make Mac start comming back to a full red state and spend money it would be good for the dems. Mac is trying to do the same to Obama in states like Pa, Mi, Mn. I feel Obama will win Mn, Pa and Mi and i also feel Big Mac will take Ga. Keep an eye out on this bail out plan and see if this comes into play any and with all this going on, the economy is out in front. The debates will be important, Vp and Pres both and all of them. I am not sure on Va and Nc if this is a one time deal on the dems hanging close or up in these red states. Co has closed alot also not being so red. I feel In is maybe a one time deal but i could be wrong that a dem is within 3 there. This state is a huge red state.

Fox News yesterday had Obama up 8 in Pa. McCain up 1 in OH, Tie in FL, Obama up 3 in Va, Up 1 in Co, ppp had Obama up 2 in Nc and Mac up 12 in TN with another survey group.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote