View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #510
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Come on Bill, let's hit the trail for Obama. I think he is suppose to start some tomorrow. Hillary has been but Bill needs to as well. I haven't heard anything on Gore and i wish Obama's staff would get Gore out on the trail. He could bring the votes in alot of these states. Bill will help in FL, OH, PA but also he needs to do it and get excited. Yes i know it is difficult because he wanted his wife so badly president but this is for the country and our future.

One reason they can't let Palin go on her own to much is because she might totally disagree with Big Mac on policy and she not even know it. Then the media gets it and runs with it. They do the same with a dem mistke of if Biden does the same. It is just that Palin does it almost anytime she speaks and when she is protected. Other day she went back to Katie but Daddy Mac was with her like a lawyer and only letting her answer some things. The reps had to know they had to have a vp they didn't have to muzzle or keep her out of the public. I believe this pick had to be worse than Gores, Joe McCain Libberman.

I know it is hard on Ms Baracuda because politics is rough and they watch every word and it isn't her fault but the ones that picked her and made her do this.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote