View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 11:04 PM   #514
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

It makes me wonder if Jim Webb is real popular now since he beat Allen. Then Republican John Warner is retiring a senator spot and Democrat Mark Warner is very popular in the sate and is way ahead for the senate seat in Va. It looks as if some guys really liked in Va are Webb and Mark Warner that are democrats. I think John Warner was well liked also and he was republican.

I have never understood this but in the past, if people see someone winning, alot of people say i want to vote for the winner. Then some also think, well if Obama is winning and out in front, why should we even go vote out west? That is why it is good to get out front and in the northeast is where all the returns come in first.

I think Oh opened votting today for early votting and it was people that camped out ready to vote and it was huge lines. It was alot of young people in line votting. Fox news wanted it stopped saying you could not register someone and the same day let them vote and it not be flawed and mistakes. I flipped on Fox last night a few mins and they were rerunning anything bad they thought on Obama, really trying to spin. Like beware, be scarred, look at his ex preacher.

I think the people and voters have caught on to the scare tactic. It was even on some station of Palin and i think they said it was on Youtube also. It was a preacher and witchdoctor from Africa laying hands on her, preaching and him trying to bring the witches out. Some crazy thing and i was like, is this for real? I was like man this chick must have been way out there. It seems like if she gets on different guru's each month. I don't judge her on a witchdoctor laying hands on her or Obama's ex preacher but again it brings me back, did the republicans even know whom this woman was or even what she does believe in?

Keep an eye on this early votting in Oh and if these long lines are comming out to vote already. If he picks off Oh now, game over. I think we will know something early like you mentioned because i do feel Va will fall and NC is a possibility. You know we will probably have to wait on Oh and FL the untill the next day but maybe those won't even matter.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote