View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 12:18 AM   #58
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Is that really the response to the notion that Bush is unpopular across the nation?

I mean, really?

If it's a good response, you'd expect to see the Republican candidate using it. But the Republican candidate in this case can't run away from Bush fast enough. What do you gather from that, besides proclaiming that some folks think the sky is falling?
Fair enough, CD... Bush is very unpopular at the moment, and I certainly wouldn't attempt to make an argument with you or anybody else that he is not, but the reflexive tendency of so many folks coming from the left to blame the Bush administration for darned near everything that ever goes wrong in this country, or around the world in general, is grating and tiresome to me, so I compare their squawkings and bleatings to those of squawking chickens...

I've been drinking box wine tonight, so I think the grape may have helped to impair my sense of online-posting judiciousness, as it was definitely, patently unfair of me to answer your post with a chicken post, if only because you were raising a very valid point, and for that I do apologize...