View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 02:32 PM   #111
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

The reason (IMO) that Obama has seen his lead in the polls increase is simple. When the economy is in trouble, the party in the White House gets blamed. I don't think it's really any more complex than that.

Although I am vocally opposed to the bailout, if something doesn't happen relatively soon, I think Obama is going to sail to an easy victory.

As for the debate tonight, I agree with your analysis. Biden has to win handily, or it potentially has a negative impact on their campaign. And I don't think he'll win handily. Of course, does it really matter? The media will tell us he did.