View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #120
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
You should have left "Black" out of your statement when you were talking about the book and Obama and that lady. You introduced race in the topic, and then I defended that she could moderate in fairness, and also the same thing could have been said about Rick Warren and the audience for that debate/interview. Once again you introduced race in this part of the conversation. You should have thought about there are rising black political leaders in both parties, and left this non-sense to those silly writers who brought this issue up, but no you decided to bring this silly mess up here.
I have not used the term "black" at any point in this conversation. Not once. You introduced race into this conversation. Everyone else was discussing the fact that she is writing a book about Obama, and the potential conflict of interest.

I'm completely uninterested in this topic at this point, but you're embarassing yourself by claiming that I used race as a point of argument at any point in this thread.

And try to be a little less sensitive.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 10-02-2008 at 06:23 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote