View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 06:28 PM   #121
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Did you not read the whole story like you said. It was already disclosed to the public in August and early September. Why bring it up again? I am more than sure the Commission was well aware of it even w/o her mentioning it again. If I saw a fellow getting their as* beat on T.V, I dont have to ask that person about the fight.
Again, I read the whole story like I said.

Did you know about the book before all this came up? Did Obama and McCain? (Looks like no for McCain) Did the Commission? So how public is "public"

The whole point of disclosures is that you bring stuff up that might be important to be considered. It's not supposed to be an easter egg hunt. Like when you fill out forms and it asks you to list any felonies... try leaving it blank and saying "Oh, but it was all public!"

The reason this doesn't pass the smell test is because it stinks.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote