View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 04:49 PM   #40
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
I can take just about anything and conclude to my agenda that it was a racist remark.

Everyone called W -- Dubya like he was/is some backwards racist hick -- but that wasn't really the point. I could elect to take serious offense to it and call most of the posters (including myself) a racist and use this to defend myself. Or is it concluded that racist remarks can only be made to a minority group? I just don't understand it.

Hussein is only a racist insult -- if you elect to see it as that. I see it as his middle name.

Why does everything have to be racist or sexist?
I thought the W thing existed because "President George Bush" often isn't specific enough.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote