View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 11:26 AM   #8
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
Between McCain and Obama, nobody can argue that McCain has the edge in terms of experience, in terms of National Defense, and given the facts coming out regularly about the financial crisis, it's now easy to see that McCain has the edge on the economy.

What Obama has is the Media...win the media and you win the hype. Outside of that, I can't find a single redeaming quality in Obama.

Between Biden and Palin, yes, Biden is the more season politician. He, like Obama has figured out how to smooze the media and pull the wool over undecided voters.

Palin on the other hand has more experience as an executive leader...actually she has more experience than all three of the other candidates. Is she 'Worldly' experienced? Is she experienced on smoozing as other politicians...sure she could use some work, but if her negative is that she has more integrity and is more honest than Biden...then sure, I'ld vote for Palin.

For some reason, I see a country of Sheep who are following the liberal mis-representations all the way to election day. It's a bit sad, and I can only Pray that this is NOT the first stage towards the destruction of America.

For the conservative movement to truly work and rebel against the Liberal Communism, we must work to put Conservative values back into our education system. But I'm not sure this is possible...we live in a society of the quick fix, no longer do we have true patriots that are willing to sacrifice for the good of tomorrow.

This is not generation "X" or "Y"...but rather Generatiion ME.

This is the generation that lives the motto:

"Ask not what you can do for your country, but ask your country what it can do for you...and if you don't like it, then demand it as a right of entitlement"
what you are saying is that those who support obama/biden are people who can't think for themselves, while those who support mccain/palin do.

wow.

you sure can throw out some gross unsubstantiated, and frankly insulting, assumptions.

people who support mccain do so because they have read his positions, looked at the man, and made their decisions.

the same is true about the people who support obama.

try to use a bit of respect....it will do you good.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote