View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #26
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
Wrong person. I didn't, and haven't said he is Anti-American or the Anti-Christ. In fact, I have studied more than enough to know he isn't the Anti-Christ because the Anti-Christ is born from the old Roman empire, from what I have read. So I have not accused him of anything except being flashy -- but not have a military background. As far as Anti-American -- that is in the eye of the beholder as to what American is.

I didn't mean it in any order. I meant that these are 4 reasons that I have talked with Democrats and Blacks - that I have been given as to why they WILL be voting for Obama. Even if they are against his views on abortion, etc. These are the reasons they place higher on their list of why they will vote for him. I don't vote based on the economy, the charisma, or style --- I try to see what is best (in alignment with what I believe the Bible says) for the country, pray, and vote for the best person available.

Isn't that what I said. I said that as a whole -- people vote for who they think will help themselves out the most -- sort of a thinking of ones self. I mean I know a few Black business owners, and they tend to vote Republican. I know a few White business owners, and they tend to vote Republican. I know a few Asian and Hispanic business owners, and they tend to not vote. As a whole though (not individual subsets) -- Blacks tend to vote for the Democrat (which is big Government) and Whites tend to lean towards the Republican (which is big Business).

Come on now. Requiring business to hire a percentage of minorities didn't help integrate Blacks into the private business world?? I mean businesses who were blackmailed by the government to not hire based on qualification and $$$, but to hire to meet a quota. Affirmative Action???

Please, to discriminate means that they are treated DIFFERENTLY -- Affirmative Action does discriminate because it says you must train (spend more $$$), and hire based upon race. Sorry, but that is discrimination FOR.

Now, as to the lynching part or the slavery part. That is a horrible part of the history of the US. I haven't lynched anyone white, Black, Brown or any other color. I do not know anyone personally that was lynched who was white, Black, Brown or any other color. I am not saying that it hasn't/didn't happen. I am saying that man has killed man for lots of reasons, including skin color, religious preference, favorite sports team, drug preference, type of alcohol made, thoughts about certain females, etc. The government has outlawed all of it, but it still didn't keep it from happening. Man is still inhumane to man.

I haven't cooked up any story and didn't switch my vote. I am an independent conservative who happened to be born white, and chose to be a follower of Jesus. I do not claim to be anything but a sinner -- who has been forgiven. I make mistakes, and try to ask forgiveness when I do. I ALWAYS think I am correct (at that time) -- why would I try to think wrongly? I am willing to listen, read, and think my way, and admit when I am incorrect though.

I really think you have thought I am someone else with your writing, because I haven't said/done near what you have said I have.
No, what I did do was address those type of comments made by others, then I addressed your comment with the insert. I will just say this. I say "Fuc*" EVERYONE that feels that Afirmative Action discriminates FOR blacks!!! Seriously, "Fuc*" you all. To top it off, you tried to cover up lynching by saying that is just a human being a human!!!! For that, I say "Fuc*" you again. I say the worst man in the world will either lynch you or commit genocide!!!! So, once again, I say "Fuc*" anyone that does not condone lynching MY people. Seriously !!!!!
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote