View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 04:47 PM   #39
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
I don't post on the Mavs section...simply I get to be too bitter...but I have posted for the Mavs on other boards for years....back in the Yahoo days.

I was constantly on the Lakers board and actually got some good props from Laker fans for sticking to good basketball talk, all the while hating on their Lakers.

Honestly the Heat series knocked me down...and then the collapse to Golden State nearly killed me.

Saddly I'm one of those who believes the Mavs will never contend let alone win a title as long as Mark Cuban and David Stern are both involved in the NBA. When one or the other is gone, I will re-evaluate...watching one game at a time and truly assessing how the officiating goes.

Until then, the NBA is nothing more that the WWF of team sports and I will treat it as such.

Otherwise, I live and die by the Mavs...I just don't believe that the league is built to be fair anymore, thus I have little incentive to watch.

I still enjoy the boards, the chats etc...just down on the NBA in general. It's slipped down there to baseball in my book...I'll watch if there is nothing else on. I'ld rather watch NFL, NHL or Soccer before I watch an NBA soap opera.
Seeing as how you have no purpose for being here, could you go away?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote