View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 05:11 PM   #28
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
I've been told much worse. By definition though -- you are wrong.

No I said it is human being INHUMANE. That is not-human. I will agree that genocide is probably the worse thing though.

Why would I condone lynching anyone, including any people.

Condone: to regard or treat (something bad or blameworthy) as acceptable, forgivable, or harmless

I do not consider nor condone the lynching of anyone as acceptable.

Now as to the MY people. MY people are the ones who believe in Jesus Christ, and the God of Abraham.......I couldn't give a Rat's behind what their skin color is. And if you aren't one of MY people -- would you like for me to explain how to become a person in my family?
No, thank you I would rather not be in your family. I condone lynching, and I do NOT believe that humans are inert inhumane. I think it takes the lowest scum of the world to lynch a person. Seriously, the lowest scum that has every walked this earth. So, let me get this straight. For over 300 years, the United States government and the people have lynched, hung, mutilated, suppressed, oppressed, enslaved, taken the unalienable rights away, discrimated against, separated, gave no education, jobs, beat, raped, Jim Crowed and mistreated Black for all those years, and the fact that Afirmative Action forced companies to hire qualified blacks and gave a fair measurement on the percent of hired 'QUALIFIED" blacks it takes to be in compliance is unfair, unjust, reverse racism? Are you sure you want to stand on that? Before you answer, you claimed to be a man of GOD. Well, I am of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, so I say "NOT"!!!! So, why dont you join THAT family of mines

By the way, I did catch your lil joke that Afirmative Action forced businesses to "TRAIN" (Spend more $$$) blacks. You may need to learn a bit more. It forced businesses to hire "QUALIFIED" minorities. Let me take it a step farther it meant all minorities including white women. So, I guess Afirmative actions discrimated FOR white and black women, black men, all hispanics, asians, native americans and other minorities? So, who does that leave? Only thing left is white men. So, in your own words if it does not include white men it is discrimating? How fitting for a person to say that, that claims to be a man of GOD.

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 10-07-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote