View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 11:07 AM   #33
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
With respect...I am taking a break from the hate talk that this topic enable.

I along with others are responsible for the nasty turn that has taken place.

Many of us here have taken part is some racist overtones, however in my heart, I do not believe that any of us here on this board are in fact racist...we simply have some reactions to life experience that we in turn have written some things that we may or may not have otherwise stated.

I can say that for many of us, I must respectfully agree to disagree, perhaps it is time to find a way to tolerate our opposing viewpoints.

I personally don't see skin color, I'm like Stephen Colbert and I'm color blind. I can only hope that others can see my views based on issues, and not get defensive and pull out the race card because I happen to not care for a certain individuals views.

It is clear that I support McCain/Palin and that I oppose Obama/Biden...My position is based 100% on substantive issues and has nothing to do with race. The mear fact that anyone has to defend this is lunacy.

Well it's time to move on and to seek Change that we Believe in, McCain/Palin 08'
I guess now you are the victim? How fitting You have clearly been the poster that has shown to "APPEAR" the most racist. By the way, I know about the code word "Muslim" that is labeled on Obama. It has been widely reported that it 'HAS" appeared that this is the new code word to say that Obama is "Black". I did not say it, the news reports have been talking about it alot lately. Also, as you watch the media the biggest thing in the news is "Race and Politics". There is a reason for this, and it is exactly what I said it was. I dont try to sugar coat it, so that is why I say things here on the message board, because I do see these undertones here. I just dont see the polls as it states, and I do believe Obama has a slim chance of winning. In my heart, I want to be wrong, but in my soul, I see this coming a mile away. I also see the new reports talking about how the Independents and Undecided have decided the election and for some reason they sided with McCain and now the race is up to McCain to lose.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote