View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 01:18 PM   #21
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

If I combine the lack of forthrightness by the Obama camp in regard to Ayers with his distancing himself from Jeremiah Wright (pastor/spiritual mentor) when it became politically expedient, I get the sense this guy will say/do anything in order to get elected. He associates himself with Ayers when it will help him politically. He distances himself from a 20 year old friend and advisor when it hurts politically. How can you believe anything this guy says when his goal is obvious and the means are unimportant? How can you not question his character and integrity? The "change" Obama is talking about is the change he's willing to make in order to make himself a more palatable candidate. Who knows what he'll do if elected. My biggest problem is that I really don't like McCain either.