View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 10:40 PM   #157
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman
Newman's groin wasn't the one who fell for Santana's double-move.
Falling for the double move wasn't the problem. Not reacting to the double move quick enough was. It was almost like he was in zone coverage with no safety help. I've never seen Newman play that poor since......I can't even remember. He didn't even play that poor his rookie season. So i'm going with the idea that he was hurt. Don't worry. I'm not taking the W away from the Redskins. I know that's all the fans have to live on since the Cowboys are the best team they've beaten this season. Even with Newman hurt we should've pulled out the Redskins game. We just played poor. And we still only lost by 2. That should be encouraging but its not. Not for me anyway. But yea Newman's a bum lol. He plays poor like that every game.

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 10-09-2008 at 10:42 PM.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote