View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 09:58 AM   #58
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think I signed a contract. But without a contract I'm still paying 42.99 for the Premier package instead tohe 47.99 that it is now, and I'm still paying the price of the DVR's when I got them.

One thing you may want to look into, when I got to my account online and choose change, I'm given a bundle offer to 20/5 Internet and Extreme HD TV Package for $75. Obviously you have to add more cost for the HD/DVR, but that's an upgrade in both internet and TV for me for less money.

I'm going to call someone about that soon.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote