View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 10:16 PM   #82
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Uhhh probably both lol. I can't say that I didn't expect. It shouldn't be sad though if I expected but I don't know I just didn't think we'd have to sink to such extreme lows to keep a minority out of office. Earlier in the race I expected a lot more hatred and we've seen it. But something like not referring to the man by his own name but actually as a terrorists name? A man that has given this country so much grief and heartache? I'd expect more but i'm not sure why I should.
It is sad to say, but this is just the start of how this will play out. I can say, that I am proud that the media has talked about this lately, because I have already seen this coming, and I expect even more when the polls close on Election Day with the results. As I said before, "Osama" and "Muslim" is the new code word. Then to call that as an error is quite silly. The "S" and "B" are not even close on any keyboard, and I am pretty sure that people all over the country knows the candidates names, and especially Obama's full name.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote