Thread: Troopergate
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 12:46 AM   #58
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
I'll get my religion out of your government when you get your government out of my religion.
Huh? Get government out of your religion? What are you talking about?

Ron Paul is certainly not a kook. I supported him from the beginning, like the good Republican that I was. Ron Paul is the staunchest Republican that the party can offer.

But of course, you don't want staunch Republicans. You call them kooks. You want, rather, someone who can win you the election. That's why you have a freakin' Democrat masquerading in Republican clothing in this election. You should have nominated Lieberman. You'd have had a better chance.

That's how bad off the Republican party is. No candidate better than McCain. That is SAD.

It's a restructuring. Maybe '12 will be better. But '08 is a freakin' disaster.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote