Thread: trade dirk?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 05:28 PM   #25
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< If I was Dirk, I would have someone make me a Duncan video with his entire array of inside moves, that he had when he came into the league, and perfect those moves. THEN Dirk would be the better player. Those inside moves, and they are excellent, is ALL Duncan has over Dirk. I wouldn't trade Dirk for Duncan because Dirk does some things Duncan can't and I think Dirk CAN learn to play the post like Duncan because Dirk is a student of the game and works to get better. >>

Gotta disagree with u there. Im not bashing Dirk but I dont think he will ever be the player Duncan is. Dirk as of right now is a better shooter than Duncan which doesnt mean much becuase Duncan can shoot the ball just as Dirk inside the 3 point line. People always talk about Dirk improvin his game but if u guys havent noticed Duncan is also improvin his. He went form a 50% free throw shooter to a 80%. And the guy just started playing ball at 18. If we have Duncan I think ther is no question that Mavs are probaly NBA champs with there roster. Right now they still have a chance but there are questions that need to be asked.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote