View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 09:22 PM   #234
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I know that Felix didn't play the whole game, but it just doesn't make any sense to me that he's used so little. I don't understand how a team that insisted on contiunuing to give a spare like Julius Jones 10-15 carries a game won't do the same with Felix. It boggles the mind.
I don't know I think he would've got a significant amount of touches had he not gotten hurt. He was hurt in the 3rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman
Cowboys are lucky enough to sniff a win in this game. The Cardinals gave them the big play for Barber. He is not that fast; that's just sloppy tackling and poor angling. They also had an offsides from an injured player that gave Folk's kick the 3 yards it needed to tie the game.

I don't know what was worse, the Redskins or Cowboys loss. The Redskins shot themselves in the foot with 3 turnovers in scoring positions, shatty special teams kicking, and a defense that couldn't close the game. The Cowboys front line were beaten up (literally with injuries), shatty special team coverage, and poor execution. I'm gonna say the Redskins loss was worse because it was against the Rams, but at least they weren't outplayed.
How were the Cowboys lucky? They're never out of games. Even the Deadskins game yea we were outplayed but we were in it until we didn't get the onside kick which was in Hurd's hands. And are you insinuating the Cowboys were outplayed? I'm not sure about that. Cowboys had more passing yards than them even without the Barber catch. Had more rushing yards, our defense only allowed 2 td's to a team that just put up 41 against the Bills, only allowed 225 passing yards......Key to this loss was special teams. The offense and defense both played good enough to win. I know you're a Deadskins fan but seriously? Skin's had no reason to losing to a Rams team that had no wins to date. Of course that loss was worse lol.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote