View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #82
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog
But I've never seen any other pres candidate do these things. So what's up? Somehow his handlers must feel that these tactics are in line with their candidate's message.

I really can't explain it fully but the Obama campaign bugs the heck out of me. Apart from any discussion of his policies, it just feels wrong. People are too infatuated with him and he will likely lead without the appropriate checks and balances. Just like Bush did for 6 years.
Crap look at his current logo, like he's the rising sun or some such. He's the saviour of the world, he showed us in Berlin.

His supporters act just like he's the messiah as well, can't criticize the messiah or you are blaspheming. I'm not sure I've heard a single position by chum thats' critical of the messiah, if there is one, let me hear it. You sure don't hear it from the media, it's almost funny, except that it's such a serious subject.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote