View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:31 AM   #15
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Dude, I'm not being remotely serious. Not at all. If you honestly think I'm being serious, I'll gladly edit it. I often joke about something to expose the ignorant side that would actually say something like that. If a moderator wanted to ban me for saying something that none of them would remotely believe that it was anything more than a joke poking fun at the ignorant that would actually believe such... then I'll leave the site on my own.
Shut your silly dumb as* up with that "BULLSHIT" That was the most racist post I have read here on this message board, and to think you call it a joke. And to think you say you say things like that all the time as a joke. So, you admit that you make racist jokes all the time????

This is "BULLSHIT", this is unacceptable. Your post should not only have offended blacks but people of all shades of color...Add you now to the list, but lets go ahead and put you on top of the list. You actually posted exactly how you felt, and did not disguise it at all. You cant claim none of us took it the wrong way, because your words spoke loud and clear..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote