View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:39 AM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Shut your silly dumb as* up with that "BULLSHIT" That was the most racist post I have read here on this message board, and to think you call it a joke. And to think you say you say things like that all the time as a joke. So, you admit that you make racist jokes all the time????

This is "BULLSHIT", this is unacceptable. Your post should not only have offended blacks but people of all shades of color...Add you now to the list, but lets go ahead and put you on top of the list. You actually posted exactly how you felt, and did not disguise it at all. You cant claim none of us took it the wrong way, because your words spoke loud and clear..
All I have to say is 'Wow.'

You're an interesting and angry man. I hope you don't carry that hatred in anger around with you daily. If you do, you should probably visit your doctor at least annually to make sure that you don't have any issues that could impact your heart such as high blood pressure. That amount of anger is not good for you.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote