View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:39 AM   #19
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
It has nothing to do with race baiting. I pointed out the fact that Obama has MADE history so he deserves to be in history books. Do you disagree with that? Or is that history he made not worthy enough to go into history books?

Now, I do look at your arguement about politics not in school and say I agree, but to find a way to say that putting Obama in a history book is mixing politics and school, then you must take out all political leaders out of the history books. Are you saying that? Nope, all you guys are doing is finding a way to discredit Obama, and find a way to say that it was political motivated.
Putting a description on how ground-breaking Obama's nomination to a major party ticket is very different from a 15-page biography on the life of Obama.

All you guys are doing is finding a way to shove stuff down other people's throats under the guise of "education" and "progress."

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote